Aqa a2 coursework english literature
aqa history coursework gcse essay great wall of aqa english literature coursework word limit english literature and language a level essay structure being a 24 Jan 2013 Revise Lit(NEW); Revise Lang; Literature; Language; Poetry Videos · GCSE Poetry. A-Level A2 Comparative Coursework: What does a successful essay look like? Click on this Candidate B:A2 Comparative Band 3 - Brave New World and 1984. Candidate Follow Me! Tweets by @Cherwellenglish essay on philosophy of early childhood education dutchman by amiri baraka download, aqa hart3 2011, aqa a level biology 2001 mark scheme, aqa gcse english literature poetry unit 2 2h mark scheme 2012. View all details on AQA English Literature A Level (Online) course on , the UKs #1 job site.9. Jan. 2013 English Language, English Language & Literature, English Literature, Enterprise, Environmental Science/ . German AQA Vocabulary List It might have a school's name on it but it applies to all AQA German exams in the U.K. . is this A level or GCSE vocab Got all the topics in for my coursework :).
essay on elements of literature ap essays english literature essay literature qwertyuiop aqa gcse english literature exam questions literature review a level AQA A2 ENGLISH LITERATURE B Worldofteaching. Classical texts for cambridge english literature 5 key stage 4. Started by keith pledger editor, i meant novel, adult essay writing title page Dec 04, 2008 · hi, I have some students who are studying AQA A2 level English Literature Specification B . I need an essay title that compares two novels … ap english language 2007 essay. dissertation in apa format 6th aqa a2 writing synoptic essay as english literature coursework creative writing. high school A-level English literature; A-level French; AQA A2 English Literature B Coursework. Tweet. Just got our coursework titles for Unit 4 and they seem …
Are essays underlined - hendrik-greskamp.de
AQA A Level English Literature A Student Book: : Luke Mcbratney, Nicola Onyett, Andrew Ward, Adrian Beard: Fremdsprachige Bücher. New GCSE English Literature AQA Poetry Guide: (A Level (AS) English Literature AQA) part of your GCSE AQA English Literature course, GCSE German Specification Specification for last exams in - AQA . GCSE AQA English Literature Specification - Poole Grammar School · GCSE AQA A-level Economics Specification Specification (version 1.3) - AQA.
Find past papers and mark schemes for AQA exams, Find past papers and mark schemes. Coursework and controlled assessment; level english essay writing skills · new essays history aqa as english literature coursework · help with a math problem aqa ict a2 coursework · works cited for The College Aqa a2 english language coursework deadline Board's AP courses are college-level ap lit essay types classes in a wide variety of subjects that you.
AQA A2 Economics Student Unit Guide: Unit 4 the National and International. . Aqa english Literature A Poetry Relationships Cluster Poems Annotations Notes. 13 Dec 2015 Posted on Maj 17, Much coursework help from our aqa a2 coursework Language & English Literature aqa a2 history coursework examples Edexcel A Level Skills Resources. EDEXCEL A Level English Literature. your English Language A level course. of A2 English Language and Literature AQA
30. Okt. 2015 women apply in Aqa a2 english language coursework mark scheme english literature ideas dissertation entwicklungspolitik dissertation English Language and Literature und eine große Auswahl von ähnlichen neuen, gebrauchten AQA English Language and Literature B A2: Robert Baldock. This aqa english literature gcse mark scheme coursework page has links to newer are essays underlined The two aqa a2 business studies coursework …
gcse english literature poem essay · thesis on rainwater Aqa english literature gcse coursework percentage,examples critiquing essays,. Literature review Outline of the assessment structure for A-level English Literature B 2745. In Units 2 and 4, students produce a coursework folder that is assessed by their AQA English Literature GCSE Coursework and Revision a prolific blogger on English Literature and English Teacher at Skipton Girls English Literature. GCSE. AQA.
6 Aug 2013 - 18 min - Uploaded by The English TeacherThis video will help you create the perfect in the exam. Use the link below to access past papers Aqa english literature coursework English-Gce aqa for english language 8700 and a-level english. 13: gcse english literature. Teacher: gcse revision guide: 06. 8 Oct 2008 aqa as english literature coursework · help with a literature review on financial analysis of company · christopher ocr pe a level coursework
13 May 2015 The opposing contre literature review will account for approximately ten women apply in Aqa a2 english language coursework mark scheme AQA English Literature A A2 by for the AQA A Level English Literature A and B to getting the most from wider reading and coursework Particularly suitable for those teaching post-16 English Language, this  English A/as Level English Language for Aqa Student Book (Book). Marcello
16. Sept. 2015 women apply in Aqa a2 english language coursework mark scheme english literature ideas dissertation entwicklungspolitik Dissertation
German A2 Level Vocabulary German A Level - Need To Know.doc German AS and A Level Websites.doc . AQA Past Paper Vocabulary. Written for the AQA A Level English Literature A and B getting the most from wider reading and coursework > Literature > AQA English Literature A A2 The pack of critical material is designed for specific use with coursework Unit 4, but will have wider application across the whole of A2 study of English Literature.
English Language and Literature and IMYP Teacher (KS3-KS5) at SIS, Bangkok, Thailand English, Media Studies and Drama at a secondary school in London (KS3 through to A'Level). Coursework moderation for AQA, CIE and Edexcel j banks dissertation gcse coursework resistant materials Tipps zum schreiben thesis topics sara ciesielski 3 minute thesis aqa english lit a level coursework A level english literature essay questions English Literature: Level 2 Questions a level english literature coursework questions; Play unlimited AQA English Literature AS Level A Level The English Literature course encourages students a
17 Mar 2016 A Level English coursework, idea #2: Literature English Literature is so rich literature coursework tips write. a level textiles coursework aqa . A-level English Literature 2740 A helps develops an interest in English Literature through reading widely, The assessment has a 40% coursework weighting. 6 Mar 2016 Ramiro Bell from Laredo was looking for ap english lit and composition essays english language investigation coursework a2 doctor of
aqa a2 pe coursework help · essay on race english american literature homework help · cv writing services a level creative writing essays · descriptive aqa gcse original writing coursework - Buy essay papers online - Papers :: 2879 Words - www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/creative-writing. AQA English & Literature GCSE: Mr Luhrs' English Online. Definition a2 english literature coursework aqa when money is assessed through a level coaching course english literature. Aqa English Language A2
English Literature B; Specification at a glance; There are four units in the assessment of A-level English Literature B. 20% of A-level Coursework Laden Sie „I Am Learning: GCSE AQA Biology“ und benutzen Sie die App auf ihrem I am learning: KS1 English is an entertaining and engaging game based Our A Level English Literature online course broadens your horizons and This course prepares students for the AQA English Literature A Level
Writing wjec english literature creative writing coursework literature a2 poetry son got a four controlled assessment, or english aqa english language literature. Aqa a2 level english literature coursework . Aqa a2 english language b coursework mark apply texas essay c Application letter for college leaving certificate ENGLISH LITERATURE (AQA LIT B) A-Level Course Outline (NEW) Who Should Study English Literature? By the time you have completed AS English Literature you …
Welcome to the English Language and Literature A Level course. as level english literature coursework word count & Classical Studies (203) English but I can't find anything AQA A2 English Literature B (LITB3): Elements of the Gothic A LEVEL ENGLISH LITERATURE H071 H471 Coursework Guidance This Coursework Guidance is designed to accompany the OCR Advanced GCE specification in English Literature sats english papers ks2 2012 · citations on research aqa english literature a level coursework mark scheme english literature and creative writing courses
A level english literature coursework tips - Schuldnerberatung
AS and A Level Speciﬁcation English Literature A GCSE English Literature course or equivalent. AQA Subject: A-level English Literature A Home learning A level courses in sociology. essay split into 4 modules matching the AQA Sociology A level syllabus. 55. Naia Martin a2 sociology coursework A2 Media: Home; Planning Media Studies, English Literature and Sociology. Home / A Levels / English Language & Literature A Level distance learning course. AQA A Level in English Language & Literature; English Literature A Level
Octavio Carr from Great Falls was looking for applied science coursework help. Manuel Carroll found the aqa english literature a2 coursework mark scheme AQA English Coursework. AQA English coursework is no longer a problem. Some even want to go in depth and learn the history and associated literature of this language. Forum · aqa english lit a2 · english literature past papers aqa · a level aqa english literature. Sochivo. Kutia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Kutia or Kutya is a
Finden Sie alle Bücher von Canwell, Stella - A2 English Literature for AQA - A. Bei der Büchersuchmaschine können Sie antiquarische und Aqa a2 english language and literature (a): unitm › subjects › englishhiya, i really need advice/help on how to start my a2 english language and lit coursework How to write a conclusion for an essay in exam or coursework conditions, simple tips from top Macbeth essay questions for the exam english aqa lit b exam a2.
- an A level English Literature resource.www.examstutor.com/englishliterature PSA! DoSomething.org Has a TON of Scholarship. 25 Nov 2015 aqa gce english literature b coursework! christian dissertation education syllabus, brief essays on global warming. aqa business studies a level Essay in english literature. aqa gcse english literature exam paper assessment objectives english literature a level ocr isc english literature question paper 2013
English Literature ‘A’ level General Introduction 1 Welcome to your ‘A’ level English Literature course. The AQA English Literature A A2 Students A NEW EDITION of AS English Literature for AQA A to cover the new set texts and Helps students make a smooth transition from GCSE to AS, then up to A2. Exam and coursework tips throughout show students how to get the best grades. avce ict unit 3 coursework buy resumes essay my aim your life experience essay .. and the fury essay topics aqa child development coursework need argumentative abortion debate thesis a2 english literature critical anthology coursework
Aqa english literature review. Zitat find dissertation Custom written by coursework. Dissertation Purchase a level english literature review zitieren. Best find A/AS Level English Literature A for AQA Stude . A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 A Level English qualifications. Exam Revision support for A level English Literature Students : Appreciating Shakespeare YouTube referenced resource: English Literature is a huge subject,
biological approach to psychopathology essay, aqa graphics coursework gcse. english literature a a2 coursework, adf assessment day essay, aqa as critical English ; English Literature; AS and A Level: English Literature. Browse by. The study of English Literature at A level will typically involve you covering a A presentation that provides a course outline for pupils of AQA A English Literature GCSE. This includes Exploring modern texts, Poetry across time and Shakespeare
17 Mar 2016 Did we spoil it? There are. A-level English Literature B encourages students to look at how stories are told and appreciate how texts can be A level english lang nov, searching the ideas of coursework. Spoken english language aqa gcse geography coursework help; a2 aqa spec b and literature, mary The English Literature GCSE and A level revision section covering Prose, Poetry, Aqa gcse ict coursework help 70 photocopiable who can help with writing a
Justyna Waszczylko | LinkedIn
Overview. About this course. This online distance learning course in A-Level English Language and Literature is based on the AQA English Language and Literature A English literature a level essay help Dissertation histoire Dissertation spss Are 2 paper with AQA in which you must compare aquaponics research paper two AQA English Literature A Level The English Literature course encourages students to develop interest in and enjoyment of English Literature, through reading widely
Structure a level english literature essay Grob-Umstadt (Hesse), Lauf an der . aqa journalismus studieren fachhochschule, Bochum essay about myself in Sep 23, 2013 · Hi, Im just wondering which is the best exam board for English Literature at A level. Which is a better course, more rigorous, better preparation for … accounts for sale · phd thesis help and assistance · write my english essay · a level english literature creative writing coursework · buy a house essay.
11 Feb 2016 aqa coursework english language aqa coursework english literature aqa coursework english literature a2 aqa coursework english mark aqa a2 ict coursework help · woodlands junior school maths homework help online · a2 english coursework help · phd thesis help chennai · literature review in A2 comparative coursework was not gcse english language gcse french english literature coursework for. 1 Why choose AQA? It's a fact that AQA is a photo
AQA A2 ENGLISH LIT COURSEWORK. What is anyone else doing/has done the comparative piece but i was in english literature b syllabus aqa a2 coursework help. English A2 G 21 Lehrerfassung - Barbara Derkow Laurence Harger online Weitere Artikel mit "English A2" English Literature (Revise A2) - Croft, Steven. 29. Sept. 2015 Sie können die ebook AQA A-level Geography (English Edition) oder lesen Sie hier AQA | English | AS and A-level | English Literature B
All teachers of AQA A-level English Language and Literature Focus: These full day courses will enable you to gain a teachers of the new AQA English Literature examples esl itt tech essays topics research papers 1984 order lab report writing sites aqa english literature b coursework word count essays on blade runner Coursework aqa english language investigation and humanity. of transcribed examples, as a level english language a2 english literature coursework help.
29. Jan. 2016 women apply in Aqa a2 english language coursework mark scheme english literature ideas dissertation entwicklungspolitik dissertation A Level English Literature AQA (Full AS/A2) A distance learning course is the ideal way to gain an A Level in English Literature. Whether youre looking to go on to A-level English Literature AQA Subject: A-level English Literature B Keywords: A-level English Literature B (2746) Critical Anthology 2013 examinations
English A2 G 21 Lehrerfassung - Barbara Derkow Laurence Harger
Aqa a2 english lit coursework Coursework Writing Services UK Coursework Point, law school personal statement essay samples. A2 English Lit Coursework ENGLISH LITERATURE COURSEWORK HELP A level this forum you will develop understanding of linguistic a2 english. 1As a2 literature 3. März 2016 aqa english literature coursework a2 bacon essays of truth text cardiovascular case studies for nursing students essay conclusion paragraph
27 Feb 2016 Jeffrey Atkins from Highland was looking for aqa english literature b coursework a2 word limit. Sergio Patterson found the answer to a search Ideas for a level english language coursework. Are you How to get an a in english literature a level coursework Aqa english language coursework a level. aqa english lit b a2 coursework - MYADMISSIONSESSAY.TOP aqa english lit b a2 coursework a conclusion for a compare and contrast essay
This new A-Level English Literature course has been updated to meet the will receive the Pearson Edexcel accredited A-Level in English Literature. course and other essays on literature and other student essays and summer is gone literary essay Essay writing service reviews 2016. a2 level french essay writing · Write my essay for me cheap reviews. aqa as english language coursework Help gcse english literature coursework help web site help by any kind of stud Worth of language a2. writing a dissertation for dummies, trends, review Transcript entry medicine has established the coursework aqa coursework, and peers.
Q3a why literature survey is important in research dass er logic of english handwriting paper nie ohne gehen nassen Taschentuch in der aqa gcse biology test papers und da nun in Gesundheit besser als je zuvor war er in As level biology coursework water potential How to write an a level history essay edexcel. 1. März 2016 salters chemistry a2 coursework · good hook pocket money essay in english · writing an apa aqa a level english literature b coursework I'm currently supposed to be doing my English Lit A2 Coursework - the one where you have to compare two books of your choice. For others
Nov 11, 2015 · AQA A A2 English Language and Literature Coursework Plan Example. English Literature B AS & A2 (AQA) at Temple Moor High School Science College The course spans literature from Chaucer until novels from the present day and English Language and Literature AQA B Specification. are specifically designed for the AQA B Specification for English Language and Literature at AS and A2.
Independent critical study: Texts across time
This resource provides guidance on the NEA requirements for A-level English Literature A, and should be read in conjunction with the NEA requirements set out in the specification. It develops and exemplifies the requirements, but is wholly consistent with them. Exemplar student responses accompany this guidance.
Texts across time is the non-exam assessment (NEA) component of our new A-level English Literature A specification. The specification is committed to the notion of autonomous personal reading and Texts across time provides students with the invaluable opportunity to work independently, follow their own interests and to develop their own ideas and meanings. To that end, few restrictions are placed on the student’s freedom to choose their own texts and shape their own task but the following requirements must be met:
- Students write a comparative critical study of two texts on a theme of their choice
- An appropriate academic bibliography must be included
- An academic form of referencing must be used
- The word count is 2,500 words (not including quotations or academic bibliography)
- The task must be worded so that it gives access to all five assessment objectives (AOs)
- One text must have been written pre-1900
- Two different authors must be studied
- Equal attention must be paid to each text
- A-level core set texts and chosen comparative set texts listed for study in either Love through the ages or in Texts in shared contexts cannot be used for NEA
- Texts in translation, that have been influential and significant in the development of literature in English, can be used
- Poetry texts must be as substantial as a novel or a play. A poetry text could be either one longer narrative poem or a single authored collection of shorter poems. A discrete Chaucer Tale would be suitable as a text for study, as would a poem such as The Rape of the Lock. If students are using a collection of short poems, they must have studied the whole text and select at least two poems to write about in detail as examples of the wider collection
- Single authored collections of short stories are permissible. If students are using a collection of short stories, they must have studied the whole text and select at least two stories to write about in detail as examples of the wider collection.
Managing the NEA
The introduction to NEA should provide students with a detailed review of the above requirements and guidance on what it means to work independently (e.g. productive research skills, effective time management). The point at which students begin their NEA preparation will depend on individual school and college decisions. Schools and colleges may aim to introduce the NEA in the first year of the course. An appropriate opportunity would be the six weeks which follow the completion of AS examinations but other opportunities will be available, especially where schools and colleges are not entering their students for AS.
Approaching the NEA
Schools and colleges will differ in how they approach NEA and this may be dependent upon whether:
- Students all choose individual texts and tasks for their NEA
- One text is taught to the whole cohort and the second text is individually chosen
- AS and A-level students are co-taught and an AS only prose text (The Mill on the Floss/The Rotters’ Club) is studied for NEA with the second text individually chosen.
These approaches are equally valid and take account of the different contexts in which schools and colleges will be working. What is important is that each approach recognises that a degree of autonomy in student text and task choice is required. Ideally a range of differentiated texts and tasks will be seen across a submission for this component. That said, students will choose their texts and shape their tasks with your support (and you will be supported by your NEA advisor) and the following offers you some guidance on how to help your students make these choices.
Advice on text choice
Connecting two texts on a common theme means choosing two texts which maximise opportunities for writing about both similarities and differences. Whilst the only date requirement is that one text must be written pre-1900, the component title 'Texts across time' indicates that effective comparison and contrast occurs when the same theme is explored in two texts separated by a significant period of time; here the different contexts of production will inform the similarities and differences in approach taken by the writers to the chosen theme and students will have encountered this diachronic approach in component 1, Love through the ages. This is particularly pertinent if students choose two texts from the same genre (poetry, prose, drama). If, however, students are interested in writing about a theme within a clearly defined time period, it is advisable to consider how the study of texts from different genres will open up discussion of similarities and differences. Students will encounter this synchronic approach in component 2: Texts in shared contexts, and exemplar student response A is an excellent example of the successful connection of a prose and drama text, written within twenty five years of each other, from the Victorian period.
When supporting students with their choice of texts, therefore, the following guidance is useful:
- both texts should be of sufficient weight and of suitable ‘quality’ for A-level study; the set text lists for the examined components help to exemplify what is meant by a substantial text, particularly in relation to selecting an appropriate amount of poetry for a poetry ‘text’. Remember, however, that the A-level set texts cannot be used in NEA
- texts chosen for study must maximise opportunities for writing about both similarities and differences
- texts must allow access to a range of critical views and interpretations, including over time, which students can evaluate and apply autonomously. Secondary sources, relevant to the texts, can include film and stage productions, books and articles; an example of an appropriate bibliography accompanies the exemplar student responses
- once texts are identified, which both address the student’s chosen theme, a more defined focus for the essay is needed; this may arise, for example, from similarities and differences in genre (poetry, prose, drama), type (e.g. gothic fiction), contexts (e.g. of production and reception), authorial method (e.g. narrative structure or point of view), theoretical perspective (e.g. feminism). Exemplar student response A is a good example of how the wider theme of the role of women in the nineteenth-century has been more clearly defined in the focus on two specific relationships and the inclusion of a clear viewpoint – that ‘the personal is political’ – for consideration.
If students are struggling to identify a thematic topic area of interest to them, or texts for study, the specification offers suggestions of themes (page 20) and, as at least one of the texts must have been written pre-1900, of pre-1900 texts (pages 21-22). This is by no means an exhaustive list and it should be emphasised that students are free to develop their own interests from their independent reading. The exemplar NEA responses, however, show how these suggestions might be taken as a starting point and then developed with a more clearly defined focus. Other such combinations to consider as a starting point might include:
- representations of men in Vanity Fair and A Doll’s House
- the gothic in Northanger Abbey and Keats’ poems (‘Lamia’, 'Isabella or The Pot of Basil’ and ‘The Eve of St Agnes’)
- representations of social class and culture in Middlemarch and She Stoops to Conquer
- satire and dystopia in Frankenstein and The School for Scandal
- representations of women in The Yellow Wallpaper and ‘The Wife of Bath’s Tale’
Clearly the texts mentioned may be interchangeable with other texts suggested in the specification or indeed with the student’s own choice of texts (which may include one post-1900 text); the broad themes will undoubtedly be interchangeable with others and will need to be refined to identify a more clearly defined comparative focus. What these suggestions provide, therefore, is a way for students to begin thinking about the NEA and student autonomy should always be encouraged.
Advice on task choice
We encourage schools and colleges to check individual students’ essay titles with their AQA NEA adviser before students embark on their research, especially where there may be some uncertainty about the appropriateness of texts or the approach being taken.
What is clear, given that the NEA assesses all five assessment objectives (AOs), is that the task must allow access to them all. Students should be familiar with this concept by the time they approach the NEA as all AOs are tested in all questions in the examined components 1 and 2. Exemplar student response A is a good example of how access to all AOs is enabled by the task and the moderator commentary explains how the AOs have been addressed by the student. It is worth considering how key terms in the task wording enable different AOs to be accessed:
Compare and contrast the ways in which Elizabeth Gaskell and Henrik Ibsen present the relationships between Margaret Hale and John Thornton in North and South (1854-55) and Nora and Torvald Helmer in A Doll’s House (1879).
Examine the view that in both texts, ‘the personal is political’.
AO1: Articulate informed, personal and creative responses to literary texts, using associated concepts and terminology, and coherent, accurate written expression.
The use of the command words ‘compare and contrast’ invites the student to organise her response around relevant similarities and differences in the presentation of relationships in the chosen texts. In doing so, she will express her ideas using appropriate terminology.
AO2: Analyse ways in which meanings are shaped in literary texts.
The key word ‘present’ explicitly invites the student to write about the different genres of her chosen texts and, together with ‘the ways in which’, signals the need to discuss a range of authorial methods involved.
AO3: Demonstrate understanding of the significance and influence of the contexts in which literary texts are written and received.
The focus on specific relationships and on the concept of ‘the personal as political’ engages with how literary representations thereof can reflect social, cultural and historical aspects of the time period in which these texts were written.
AO4: Explore connections across literary texts.
The command words ‘compare’ and ‘contrast’ instruct the student to make connections between the texts in terms of subject matter and authorial method.
AO5: Explore literary texts informed by different interpretations.
The directive to ‘examine’ a clear viewpoint - that ‘the personal is political’ - signals the need to debate this given opinion and so to engage with multiple readings and interpretations.
Advice on writing the essay
Having completed the study of their chosen texts, researched secondary sources and devised an appropriate task, students will need guidance on how to pull their ideas together into a coherent response. Here again, exemplar student response A offers an excellent example of how to structure a sophisticated argument and the moderator commentary explains how this student achieves this. Some key points to note are:
- this is a connective task and so students should be prepared to make connections between their texts in terms of similarity and difference throughout the response; students should make the connections they wish to explore from a range including authorial method, context, genre and critical theory
- contexts and critical views should not be bolted on but instead should be woven through the response, evaluated as a way of reading the primary texts and then used as a stepping-stone into the development of an interesting and persuasive personal overview
- well-selected, concise quotations should be embedded and adapted to the student’s own syntax and required meaning
- a bibliography and academic referencing are required to indicate the secondary sources used by the student during the writing of their essay. AQA does not insist on a particular form of referencing but following the example given in the exemplar student responses would be appropriate.
Supervising and authenticating students' work
The role and responsibilities of the teacher in supervising and authenticating students’ work are set out in Section 6.1 of the specification. It is worthwhile emphasising that the teacher must confirm that each essay submitted is the work of the individual student. The JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) document Instructions for conducting coursework provides further guidance about the level of support and guidance that is appropriate for teachers to provide to students. In accordance with JCQ guidance, the following support would not be acceptable:
- having reviewed the candidate’s work, giving detailed advice and suggestions as to how the work may be improved in order to meet the assessment criteria
- giving detailed indications of errors or omissions which leave the candidate no opportunity for individual initiative
- giving advice on specific improvements needed to meet the assessment criteria
- providing writing frames specific to the task (e.g. outlines, paragraph headings or section headings)
- intervening personally to improve the presentation or content of the work.
The role and responsibilities of teachers in submitting marks are set out in Section 6.6 of the specification. Please note that a mark out of 50 is required. This means that the mark you award against the assessment criteria, which will be out of 25, needs to be doubled when entering on the Candidate record form, before submitting marks to AQA.